Thursday 23 March 2017

My Top 20 Workout Tunes



There is nothing better than a good workout listening to some top tunes. Good music can seriously change my mood and up my workout! 

I have a little routine I follow each time I go into the gym. On the way there I like to walk/drive in silence to focus on the task ahead. Then once in the building I strip off the extra layers (down jacket, tracksuit pants etc), pop to the bathroom, secure my hair bobble, put on my headphones and turn on my favourite tunes. Mind and body focused, I'm ready to hit those weights. 

Now I really need to update my iPod, but I do have some great songs on there which help get me motivated.

Each gym session the album or playlist I listen to may change. Some days I will have Beyoncé blasting (don’t be surprised if you see me strutting around, dancing and singing along), Kayne rapping and other days I like something a little more calm such as Rudimental. It all just depends on the mood I am in that day. 

Here are my current top 20 tunes I’m loving (in no particular order) –  all things you can dance to but not necessarily classical ballet (if you do I’d love to see).

1.       Panda by Desiigner
2.       Voices - le youth remix by disclosure, sasha keable, le youth
3.       Right here by Rudimental, Foxes
4.       Numb/encore by Jay Z, Linkin Park
5.       Gecko (Overdrive) by Oliver Heldens and Becky Hill
6.       Power by Kayne West
7.       Jungle by X AMbassadors
8.       Bootylicious by Destiny’s Child
9.       Pursuit of Happiness  by Kid Cudi, MGMT, Ratatat
10.   Run this World by Beyonce
11.   She Wants to Move – N.E.R.D.
12.   Not giving in by Rudimental, John Newman, Alex Clare
13.   Tidal Wave by Sub Focus, Alpines
14.   Cheap Thrills by Sia, Sean Paul
15.   All hands on Deck Remix – Tinashe, Iggy Azalea
16.   One Dance by Drake, Wizkid, Kyla
17.   The Motto by Drake
18.   Long Way 2 Go by Cassie
19.    Desire by Years & Years
20.   One by Swedish House Mafia


What do you like to listen to during a workout?

Find this public playlist on my Spotify account!

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I really enjoy listening to my music when I'm riding too - although I always opt for a more chill out selection to help me relax! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've got an image of you riding over breathtaking hills to dramatic music haha! :)

      Delete

© Performance Sports Therapy. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig