Sunday 31 December 2017

2017 in photos


2017 has been a very busy year! Here are some highlights!


Jan
I launched Gridiron Strong and visited Kielder forest for the first time.



Feb
Sadly the football season with the Newcastle Raiders ended.



March
I worked with Chris Rennison-Rae on an awesome dance shoot in Newcastle.



April

Football season with the Newcastle Vikings began!



May 
My sister visited and we travelled around Tynemouth by bike.



June
I potted my own veg in our backyard!



July
I moved my sports injury clinic to FSI Gym.



August
We had a great holiday in Devon. I can successfully use a stand-up paddle board! And I modelled the new Greg Norman Golf Collection for ProQuip Uk.



September
I began coaching with Durham University American Football Team. And launched the Gridiron Strong Pitch-side Injury Care e-book.



October
I shot with Dan Beegan Photography on Tynemouth's beautiful beaches.



November
I covered the Opal Series Tournaments.



December
I secured my new position with GB women's Flag Football.



What a year it's been!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Performance Sports Therapy. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig